On-site representatives to ensure the follow-up during maintenance c-checks, refurbishment or working parties.
On-site representatives activities:
- Participate in the production meeting with the MRO.
- Liaison with the MRO on all technical matters (and logistics activities, if contractually required).
- Issuance reports for the customer (on defined basis).
- Identify and highlight major risks that could impact project schedule and cost.
- Monitor all additional and/or deferred works with the customer maintenance organization.
- Ensure that all maintenance is carried out in accordance within the defined work-scope and approved maintenance program.
- Ensure that Aircraft is released in accordance with defined rules.
- Coordinate aircraft departure and supervise briefing and debriefing with the flight crew.
- Ground and flight test observer (assist the customer with ferry flight preparation if required).