Airlines are provided with this services according to Part M Subpart G Appendix II to M.A; 201 (h) 1. Once the Aircraft status and records checked, the Aircraft data are fed into our IT system. This is the phase in of the Aircraft. This step consists in checking the aircraft records, status and potential of its components in order to set up the most accurate base to perform its Engineering and Airworthiness Management.
Based upon a live access, this service is performed by an experienced team offering optimized solutions to our clients.
One target, 4 principles
- Phase in based upon status and records analysis ;
- Daily monitoring and management thanks to an enhanced cooperation with the operator;
- Live access to the Aircraft status and to the Aircraft Engineering and Airworthiness Management IT system;
- Coordination with Technical, Quality and Top management of the owner or operator.
Regio Lease CAMO Commitment
Regio Lease Aircraft Engineering and Airworthiness Management support shall cover:
- AD’s & SB’s control, monitoring and management;
- Aircraft status monitoring and updates;
- Maintenance Checks forecast;
- Check Work Packages;
- Control and management of Life Limited parts, Landing Gears, Engines and Equipments;
- Reliability reports;
- Set up and update of maintenance program;
- Set up of Continuing Airworthiness Management Exposition.
- REGIO LEASE is an EASA certified Continuous Airworthiness Management Organisation Part M.G n° FR.MG.346.