We manage your Aircraft Engineering and Airworthiness you fly the Aircraft
As an approved CONTINUING AIRWORTHINESS MANAGEMENT ORGANIZATION, we focus on Regulatory compliance and fleet reliability, two important elements that make Aircraft Engineering and Airworthiness Management a backbone for any operator.
This service allows our customers to ensure that their aircraft is managed in the best possible manner and also to ensure that they have complete oversight with regard to each asset.
- Monitoring the aircraft maintenance and records (including routine or default inspections)
- Managing Aircraft status, Maintenance Checks forecast, optimizing redelivery conditions over a dry operating lease period.
- Optimizing Aircraft Engineering and Airworthiness Management to match with technical and operational, financial and asset management considerations.
Excellence in both reliability and Engineering has been set as a priority for Regio Lease. Our experienced team manages Aircraft Engineering and Airworthiness Management Support activities, focused on reliability and maintenance optimization.
Regio Lease Aircraft Engineering and Airworthiness Management support covers:
- AD’s & SB’s control, monitoring and management;
- Aircraft status monitoring and updates;
- Maintenance Checks forecast;
- Check Work Packages;
- Control and management of Life Limited parts, Landing Gears, Engines and
- Reliability reports
- Set-up and updating of maintenance programs;
- Set-up of Continuing Airworthiness Management Exposition.
We provide our customers with a dedicated IT live access to their aircraft status, as well as the engineering and airworthiness management. It gives an overview of the latest available updated aircraft situation.